The Sea Fascinates and Heals
Treat Yourself to a Healing Seaside Walk
The healing power of the sea is a life-long fascination for me. For many years I lived on the shores of the Sea of Galilee in Israel, and now I live by the wide expanse of Ryde Beach in the Isle of Wight, England, overlooking the Solent.
The ebb and flow of the tides and multitudinous moods of the sea are reflected in our bodies and our lives.
Inspired by the healing power of the sea, I am now offering hour-long healing sessions during an informal, refreshing seaside walk. It includes listening, observation of verbal and wordless expression and movement. The sea enhances my insights, while relieving and refreshing you.
Like the constant sea, I support and enable self awareness through unconditional acceptance of all who come to me, so you can accept and love yourself, using a combination of various methods from my healing experience and self-development over 25 years, including teaching, counselling, Feldenkrais, Cranio Sacral, Theta, Ho’oponopono and Dance Therapies.
Just imagine how it would feel to be supported and relieved of:
* That nameless fear which is keeping you awake at night
* Anxiety about turbulent change at home or at work
* Stress-related aches and pains
* Mid-life worries about empty nest, ageing parents, and what’s next
* Upheaval during relationship crises and divorce
* Dating and new relationship anxiety
* Doubts and worries concerning children and babies with developmental delays
* Discomfort during pregnancy
These seaside sessions are powerful, and the benefit is felt from the first meeting.
For more details contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07969 252412
© Copyright 2013-2015 All Rights Reserved